From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Going and going...

So I'm back from my great week in Seattle. Where even though I was sick I was active and got 2 official cardio's in.

Since I've been back, there were a few cancellations at the gym with the trainer, but we at least got Friday's session. Yesterday, got a good cardio in then I picked up new cross trainers - I know backwards. Anyways, today it's back to climbing!

Feeling good. Didn't think the scale was moving, but I can see the clothes that I haven't worn in 3+ years getting baggy and gappy. Today jumped on the scale at home and it's still going DOWN!

It's all good!

Oh - as you can see, I updated my profile photo, while it's me in the Space Needle and it is obviously a windy day. However, my jacket.... it doesn't do a thing for me, as I can wrap it around myself entirely!! I guess it comes with the territory of being the incredible shrinking woman! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home