Running 101
Busy, busy and busier!!!! But no matter how busy, the cardio and workouts are happening. Exception on Friday I got really sick out of no where that within minutes I was going home. So Friday no workout, but Saturday, back on.... worked the AM to run some errands.... REI was the big purchases of the day. I picked up a pair of rock climbing shoes, chalk bag and chalk! Well, I had a gift certificate from my awesome trainer and decided, that I am going to keep climbing, so I NEED my own gear. No I didn't go ALL out, but I started small - and it's just right. Now I can't wait for my first climb in my own shoes, and that's Thursday.... days away!
Great cardio on Sunday and today's is starting in minutes.... also had to pick up the weight lifting gloves. Yulp, never new the silly things existed before this cRaZy phase in my life. But there are days my hands are so sweaty, I can't hold on.....
Oh yeah, used ski gear purchased and at the ski shop for a tune up as I type. First time out in 13 years will be December 15th!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you motivated yet? Just had one friend decide to run the 5K with me, anyone else? That's a starting team of 3.....
As for Running 101, I am going to do this 5K, never mind I can't run more than 3-4 minutes in a row for right now. But I just got the City Recreation Guide and there is a course called, what else but "Running 101", and I am going to go... and learn, the "right" way to run. Is there such a thing? I'll let you know. :)

1 Comments:
There is a correct way to run. Take it from your favorite runner.
Post a Comment
<< Home