From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm Free...

To do what I want.... any old time.....(song lyrics!)

That is what I have been singing to myself since Monday, as I quit the coffee job. Yes, I quit. I have never quit a job in my life, but this one had to go. So I'm FREE!

No workouts at the gym this week, as I have once again set myself free and am off visiting family in Seattle. Now the plan is to at least walk the dog and get a climb indoors in, but no promises to myself or to you.

However, on another note, the new pants I bought 2 weeks ago, that I almost didn't buy because they were too small, I can't keep on!!!! And the jeans and shirt I have pulled out from the depth's of my closet from 3+ years ago, also, falling off!!!

And I just keep GOING.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home