Oh my Gosh! -5.8 Baby
Wow, so tonight I was feeling the need to measure and I am glad that I did. The last time I took my measurements was 9/4 so today, there was 5.8 inches less of me!!! Overall since May MINUS 14.8 inches. WOW, but an even bigger wow, is that there was that much of me to lose and I am still going......
Wet, snowy and rainy in Denver, so today I decided cardio would be at my office gym. Got one the first treadmill, wasn't feeling it, 2nd treadmill, still wasn't feeling it, bike - nope, elliptical - still no, stair climber better..... then back to treadmill. I was sure dripping with sweat, but never got into the groove today, yet when I looked up to see if it had been 10 min's it had been 45. Not so bad, so I headed home.
I guess some days you just gotta get it done!

1 Comments:
Remember laughing at me for my workout obsession? Now you know why it is so addicting. Keep up the good work. Tyler and I will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home