From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Look Out!

Progress just keeps coming and coming. I am actually looking forward to a weigh in at the gym. Hello? My life has so changed these past few months. But I plan my day around how to fit my workout in! Hello? Yes this is the Donna you used to know. It's to the point, that I am delaying evening dates, b/c I have to get my workouts in. Now Sat and Sun w/ the 2nd job is a little more difficult, but I'm getting them done! So, here's to the final countdown next week!

Oh yeah, did you catch the part the other day where I said I jog/run? Yeah, me of all people, but tonight we ran just over 1/2 of our walk, I had to drag the dogs home - all 3 of them. Yes I am cRaZy!

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna -
I am so proud of you!!! You are inspiring to me to force my workouts back into my day. No excuses. That's the committment I like to see. Keep up the good work and let me know if there is anything I can do.
Later
Barbara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home