From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

A New Year and no failing resolution!

So, I think enough of the snow has passed so that I can get back outside, around town and into the rec center for my cardio today along with a chance to spend some of my Christmas Money from REI! I have been wanting a new watch, with some timing features, but feminine, so that's what I am going to go shopping for. And I might get a pair of the new toe socks as well! Wish me luck!

Running 101 starts this week, and I am going to wait until after the first session before I go to get my new running shoes, in the event the running trainer has some pointers regarding running shoes.

Below, is Today's Daily Word - Saturday, December 30, 2006 - the daily reflection I often enjoy. However today's was more fitting than ever!!

Fit and Free

Every cell of my body vibrates with health. I am whole, fit, and free.

There is a new year about to begin, and I'm ready to experience optimal health and function in it. I consider routines and practices that support my wellness, affirming that God is guiding me onto paths of health and fitness.

What I can do today is to release restricting thoughts about my physical condition or age and proclaim my freedom from any limiting ideas or behaviors. In thought and action, I take responsibility for healthful choices and the lifestyle I desire. Through nutrition, exercise, and what may appear to be routine maintenance, I flourish and thrive.

I am whole, fit, and free! Every cell of my body vibrates with health. As a radiant expression of life, I am ready to celebrate a new me.

"Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly." Isaiah 58:8

- - No restrictions on who I am to become in 2007! And all changing for me!

PS The new profile photo is my little brother and I about 2 weeks ago when he passed through town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home