From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Self Talk

So yesterday, Jess was intent on "keeping my cardio up" as he said, but I think he was really just trying to knock me off! :) Anyways, between sets, I had to do the stairclimber or run outside. Funny thing. A few weeks ago I could run around once, and now almost 2 before slowing. Hmmm... But the most amazing part is I found my self talking within myself to keep myself going. Yet these were the same things I found myself saying to myself each night of cardio as I walk the dogs. No, I'm not crazy and talking to myself like that. But instead, it's positive self talk to keep myself going. That wasn't me 3 months ago.

Good cardio today!

Oh yeah, as you can see I added a picture to my profile, it's me a few weeks ago on my trip to WY, in from of Old Faithful. No she wasn't erupting at the time. :(

But as you can see down below, here is me June of 2005 and here is me August 2006 - can you see the difference in my face?

June 2005





August 2006 @ Yellowstone with Carver and Kiya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home