Love those ROLLS!
Such exciting stuff, I had to email my trainer... here is an excerpt:
So tonight as I went to jump into the shower, I actually passed the mirror and stopped taking more than the 1/18th of a second I normally catch myself in my peripheral vision. Anyways... I realized I have rolls in my mid section. Now, this is in no way a complaint nor a new realization. As 3 months ago I too had rolls, only they all merged together into one huge roll. Now I have separate defined rolls, that are close to gone!!!
And I weighted myself at home tonight and 203#. Not official as the gym scale is my official, but here is to signing out of the 200 club.
Come on, you knew I was over 200... but not for long and as Jess reminds me NEVER again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home