From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What to believe....

All good days have gone by even though I haven't posted. Daily cardio was happening over the holiday weekend. From walks in the heat to the pouring rain. Funny thing in my neighborhood, the dogs and I walk the same route EVERY day at pretty much the same time each day and no one says a word! But walk in the pouring rain and suddenly these people sitting on their dry front porches feel the need to yell at you on the rainy day of all days... Oh well, I guess maybe they'll get used to us.

So... a full 2 weeks in and I am really noticing my strength! From being able to job a little longer before stopping to walk, to taking a few flights of stairs and not being winded, to the muscle rigor mortise disappearing! BUT the workout burn is getting stronger.... Jess tells me that that is good....

But for what to believe? I said that my stats were going to be posted, however I haven't because I have been waiting for the official gym weigh-in and use the trainers scale as my bible. BUT... According to my home scale I have dropped 5# the first week and 4# the following week (yes I'm only weighing 1x week). But the trainers scale only showed about 2#'s lost. Now GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home