From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Great Day

Alright since last night didn't close to well, let's just say today was great! I slept in, found some used rollerblades for $20! Drove out and picked those up. Ran a few errands, came home to work on my grocery list and meal plans after last nights meeting. Sat in the sun reading for close to an hour, fell asleep on the couch only to wake up and take the dogs out on a great power walk! Jess would be proud of the rate we kept up. Then, I decided to try the blades on and try not to break my arms... I didn't.

Tomorrow, I am getting out on a bike ride. I really needed today.

Say I also want to say thanks for checking in on me - sooner rather than later I hope to have some success posts ie inches and weight lost.

Keep coming back and don't forget to post your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home