From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Wrath of the Personal Trainer....

The hardest part today's session: I told Jess that with all of the arm work he made me do on Friday, they never hurt. Boy, am I going to hate myself after this coming Friday!

Session 2 down and I am already feeling it, which means, if I am lucky, I will be able to walk tomorrow. Funny, I am actually paying someone to cause me direct physical pain. Have I lost my mind?

I know, I ask now, but in another 8 weeks, I am going to so happy that I will "want" that hurt back. Really?

I meet with my dietician on Thursday. That's when this will really get tough, and I mean beyond the physical discomfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home