From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Chop, Eat, Cut, Eat, Store, Eat

You get the idea. In case you haven't been able to find me, I have likely been standing in my kitchen cutting veggies like I never have before! But, if their not washed and ready to eat size, then they will go bad before I ever eat them.

Example: Yesterday's dinner, veggie stir-fry I spent 35 minutes washing and cutting and only 10 min's cooking. Today, came home from work and spent 1 1/2 hours in the kitchen, making tonight's dinner, and tomorrow's crock pot chicken so it is ready to be dumped in at 6am and ready to eat when I am home at 7pm.... So all in all, I am actually planning ahead, and to think my refrig is full.

Tonight, another good walk with the dogs! Tomorrow, it's back to getting my butt kicked by the trainer Jess. Remember last week we only had Tues's session as I cancelled Wed and he cancelled Fri. So expect me to be a grump by Sunday.

Time for some reading homework from Allison (Dietician) and then time for some ZZZz's...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home