From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Still Going!

So the shrinking isn't quite shrinking. But I am shifting and changing still! I am slowly finding my new rhythm getting 3 days in at the gym with 1-2 more cardio days on top of of the gym days cardio.

I downloaded a new running program to my iPod and so far the first week is getting easier and easier. Now I just have to do this for something like 6 wks. But it's titled something like From Couch Potato to 5K in 6 wks. So I will let you know. If I can find my routine I can commit to a new 5K.

Most importantly, the exercise is on, eating is pretty much on (give me a break I have 3 new instant household members who eat CRAP), and I am at least maintaining if not losing more pounds!

It's late and I've worked 2 jobs today so I am signing off. Thanks for checking in!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the best part.... I am doing great with weights on my own. No, I am certainly not challenging myself like Jess did, and I don't have him to spot me when he "jacked" up my weights, but I am getting it done. And quite well I might add. Overall, I never cease to amaze myself with how well I am coming up with exercises, alternating muscle groups etc. Then again there is always room for improvement too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home