From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Craziness!

Well...
I'm moved.
The 5K came and went without my participation.
I'm down another 10-15 pounds in the past month - muscle loss - :(
After a month off, workouts are a priority once again!

Yes life has been cRaZy this past year, but even CrAzIeR the past few months. Priorities have changed, been re-arranged and once again re-arranged AGAIN. However, it appears that some "routine" is falling back into place in my daily life between working the 2 jobs, fitting my workouts in and finding my place in my new personal life.

Got to the gym Tuesday with *my beau* and after wanting to try the place out a few times before deciding where my membership would be, I say I am "IN". So hopefully we can get back in tonight and I will just sign up!

It felt so good to get back into the gym. Lose myself in repetitions, but also I amazed myself. Amazed myself with how comfortable I was following my notebook routine from one of my many workouts with Jess. I am in no way done with Jess... little does he know. :) As I have a few more sessions sandbagged and want to try this on my own for a time, then get back in for a few new routines to add to my notes along with the "final tweaks" prior to the wedding which is set for 11/2/07 along with losing what could hopefully be the final few.

The final few? .... believe it or not, I am only 30 pounds from my goal weight! AMAZING... from my all time high I am down over 60 pounds!!! Now who ever thought I could do it? Certainly not me, however this is it for me... NEVER AGAIN!..... and yes it is me writing this Jess... NEVER AGAIN!!!

Sure I have some work to do from the past few weeks off, and my body is feeling the "rigor mortise" set in after so many weeks off from the gym. But I feel and see the muscle loss in my mid section the most! Not in my clothes, as I am still losing inches and can't keep anything on, but I am not as toned as I was 4 weeks ago either.... so no excuses..... I've had a month to settle into new routines and I am back at it...

First step.... getting that membership tonight!

My goodness, only 30 pounds left to go - who ever thought?

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! NEVER AGAIN! NO EXCUSES! I love it! I am so proud of you! Where's my invitation?

Jess

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Donna!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work and I hope were invited to the wedding, because we will be there. How is the new life treating you? Well take care and talk to you later.

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home