From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Alright... Here is an UPDATE!

Better delayed than never! Oops, I wrote this last Wednesday the 24th!

So thanks for the notes and phone calls reminding me that I have been neglecting all of you. I am here but among all of the crazy busy life that I am finding myself leading, things have gone to a complete level of craziness. However, exercise is happening. Been running, as watching my average lap time decrease without even trying. Seen pounds start coming off again - which is especially nice. However not feeling the energy. I think I am just doing too much... then again for all of you who know me, know that that is NEVER possible. :)

Workouts, tonight weights, tomorrow weights and run/walk with the running coach (few need to catch some ZZz's to get me through this one), Thursday climbing - I hope, Friday weights, Saturday run/walk, Sunday hopefully ski trip #3 with R - if not I'll have to run/walk, Monday run/walk again and then back to weights again.

So cross your fingers that I can keep on going!!!!!!!! The dogs are not happy about all of our snow, and guess what.... ? .... it's in the forecast for Wednesday AGAIN! Ya know, I have to ask myself if I'm not back in MN.... :) So, I just need the dogs to hang in there a few more weeks.... ugh... and then I can get them back outside, and they won't be able to keep up with me!

New climbing photos! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for checking in.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Duane said...

It is starting to seem like MN! Good job on keeping going and the rock climbing looks cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home