Ski Day #2 Down!
So I just keep going and going... 2 Classes of Running 101 down, running shoes bought, running watch - picking up tonight... Workouts DAILY! NO day off since the January 4th. Do you realize that is 7 days straight? Wuz up with me? I'm cRaZy? No, it's 2007, I am even cRaZiEr!! I am however, thinking about taking tomorrow off, as I am going to be redeeming my Spa Gift Certificate which my *Beau* gave to me for Christmas. So, from 3pm on tomorrow, don't try reaching me, as I will be enjoying 3.50 hours of relaxation with a steam room, sauna and whirlpool experience, followed by a one hour massage, then follow-up with a paraffin manicure and paraffin pedicure! Ahh...
After climbing, running, weights, skiing and more weights and cardio, that sounds GREAT!
So yes I am going and going. Maybe shrinking and definitely reshaping, but the weight is plateau at the moment. It's alright, it's no the first time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home