From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Just about there....

So tonight Carver and Kiya and I headed out for our first cardio walk in quiet a while. But we all did great! It had rained quiet hard earlier in the evening, that we gave it time to dry out and off we went. We hit our usual route and did it in great time. I even had to prod Kiya to keep up and Carver was leading the way for a change. I'd say the were glad to be back out on the road walking with Mom.

So weighted this past Friday, as I felt like I was back on at the gym and was up 1#... so after 2 rounds of antibiotics, and almost a 2 week break from the workouts, I have to say I am quite pleased with myself.

Here's to being "back on track" with no more excuses!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. The vacation for the dogs is over.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home