From Flab to FAB!

This Blog is created to track my progress in my lifelong battle with weight.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Making my way BACK!

So, today at the gym was the best I have felt in over a week. I am still very tired, sleeping LOTS and taking it easy on my cardio days. But, today, I was ON!!!

I can't wait to shower tonight, get to bed, get through tomorrow's work day, and then back to the gym!!

So here it goes... no more days off for at least 7 days....I can feel where my body has gained some weight back, and it's coming off ASAP!! Haven't weighted in about 2 weeks and not going to until I feel back on 100%.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Its amazing how much we can do/or how much energy we have when we feel good. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home