Even Crazier!!!
So I must be getting stronger, because I am just crazy once I walk in the gym.
Tonight, I walked in, jumped on the treadmill and once again... it wasn't fast enough... so I had to speed it up beyond last week's speed!
Then it was being pushed to new limits by the trainer. Just when I thought we were done working legs, he'd through something new at me. But I kept going and going and going!!
Now if I don't sleep great tonight, then I don't know what else I need to do, as I raced home from work, mowed my backyard to beat the rain (note I let it grow for the past 2 weeks) and then bolted off to the gym to be pushed beyond.....
I am so doing this, that I almost don't recognize my reflection in the mirror, as my clothes is hanging on me soooo differently.
For the record, I think I deserve an extra discount from the trainer, as I know I pump him up more and more with each session!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home